10 Tasks to Boost Curb Appeal
TEN things you can do that take less than an hour each to BOOST your curb appeal
The very first thing buyers see is the front of your home. As their realtor is scrambling trying to open the lockbox 😅 they’re looking around the front of your home.
We compiled a list of easy to do items in less than an hour each.
1. Remove unnecessary items from window sill (declutter). Put plants there instead.
2. Clean your mailbox ✉️ – remove flyers, clean spider webs and replace if rusted.
3. Remove trash bins from sight. 🗑️
4. Wash your windows. 🪟 A clear sight outside will make a room appear bigger.
5. Sweep driveway, sidewalk, front entrance. Add a new welcome mat. 🧹
6. Mow the lawn and trim the edges. Remove weeds. – This is standard. The way you upkeep the outside of your home will reflect on how you upkeep the home inside.
7. Park cars off driveway. Leave room for buyers to park their cars. 🚗
8. Change door hardware – this is especially if you have done upgrades inside the home. You are priming the buyers of what to expect when they go inside. Upgrades!
9. Create more ambient lighting.
10. Power wash driveway and sidewalk.
Extras: paint window trim, decorate doorway, replace windows, plant new flowers.
These items although small can make a BIG difference. After all, first impressions say a lot and the outside of your home is the first thing buyers see.
If you liked this post and would like more home selling tips like these, follow us on Instagram. We post daily content that provides you with all the tools you need for your next real estate move.